Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Festival Junk

So the festival I'm looking forward to the most right now is HARD Summer. Not sure if you guys have ever been before but it's pretty fantastic. I suppose I'd classify the fest as a solid blend of EDM, but they reach out to different genres too. I've also seen Bloc Party and Little Dragon in years past.

One of the distinct memories I have, potentially my favorite act out of all the years I've been, was seeing James Murpy and Pat Mahoney following the (pour one on the curb) demise of LCD Soundsystem. These dudes had a disco set that ran for a solid 3 hour block. Not one person left, from beginning to end. It's something that relays in my head constantly, wish I could relive it again.

I'm constantly wondering what's lined up for this season. It's going to be big!

No comments:

Post a Comment